About Center For DNA Testing
If you're looking for a reliable paternity test, Center For DNA Testing can help. Our testing centers are clean, comfortable, convenient, and confidential. If you need court-admissible paternity testing or legal DNA testing, we offer unparalleled service and use only AABB-certified DNA laboratories. Let our Center For DNA Testing Labs team of knowledgeable, professional, and caring professionals put your mind at ease and take care of your DNA testing needs.
If you find yourself in a situation where you need to confirm paternity either for yourself as a father or as the mother of the child, we have developed a simple and accurate process.
So why do our customers choose Center For DNA Testing? Family healthcare and medical budgets are big concerns. There is also a desire for confidentiality and discreetness in some situations. Our affordable, upfront prices fit into most healthcare budgets. Even though we do not accept insurance, our customers can use their Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for applicable lab tests.
- Start by ordering the test; this is done by the (alleged) father or mother - or a child over 18 years.
- Once a specimen collection date is set, the DNA specimen will be collected at one of our testing centers. We strictly follow specific chain-of-custody collection and verification procedures for legal purposes. You can be assured the integrity of the specimen will be preserved.
- The DNA specimens are then analyzed by our AABB-accredited lab affiliates and processed twice to ensure accuracy.
- The confidential results will then be delivered to you or your designated party, depending on the circumstance. Results are 99.99% accurate.
- The results will be ready in 3-4 days in most cases.
Center For DNA Testing’ paternity tests are 99.99% accurate. They are not an unregulated collection kit with limited alleles and hidden collection costs ordered off the Internet. We follow careful and specific collection and verification processes using only AABB-certified Labs. AABB labs follow the strictest quality controls, are accredited, and you can trust our sample collection, analysis, and reporting. The labs we use independently test specimens twice and compare the resulting data for accuracy and consistency. And the results are admissible in court if need be.